Annual Registration is required for ALL student organizations who wish to remain active in the 2021-2022 academic year. Organizations that have not re-registered prior to the September 30 registration deadline will become inactive. After the deadline, an organization can still register to regain their active status once they complete both steps for registration.
Student organizations must complete all THREE steps each year to stay active and in good standing with the University.
NEW in 2021-2022: Changes to the Annual Registration Process
Step 1: Update the organization's Niner Engage profile/registration form at NinerEngage.uncc.edu
Step 2: President, Treasurer, and Vice President or Secretary complete the “Hazing Prevention 101” Course
- Go to uncc.prevent.zone
- Select “Register” in the top right hand corner if you have never registered through the site before. If you have registered through the site before, select “Login Now”
- To register
- Enter in your First Name, Last Name, and UNC Charlotte Email, and 800 number.
- If you are completing the module as an officer of a fraternity, sorority, or club sport, select the corresponding "Organization Type" option. If you are not representing one of these categories, select “Student Organization”.
- To register
- Select “Hazing Prevention 101 Course - College Edition 2021”
- Complete the entire course. This should take about an hour in total to complete. You do not have to complete it all in one sitting.
**If you have previously completed the “Hazing Prevention 101” course for a fraternity, sorority, club sport, or athletic team you do not need to repeat the module.
Step 3: Attend a President’s Leadership Workshop in the Fall
- Attendance by the President of the organization is required. Attendance is optional for other officers.
- In-person workshop dates
Thursday, August 26 10:00-11:30 a.m. Location: Popp Martin Student Union Movie Theatre RSVP HERE
Tuesday, August 31 3:00-4:30 p.m. Location: Popp Martin Student Union Movie Theatre RSVP HERE
Monday, Sept 13 1:00-2:30 p.m. Location: Popp Martin Student Union Movie Theatre RSVP HERE
Wednesday, Sept 29 2:00-3:30 p.m. Location: Popp Martin Student Union Movie Theatre RSVP HERE
For more information on registration, please visit the SGA Act for Registration of Student Organizations.
Check your organization's registration status using the chart below. If your organization is highlighted in green, the group has completed the required steps for the Annual Registration process for 2021-2022.
If there is a blank box, your organization needs to complete that requirement prior to the September 30 deadline.