What you need to KNOW:
- Niner Engage is now the system you use to register a new organization or re-register an existing organizations as part of the Annual Registration Process. Updating your organization information in Niner Engage is one of two steps needed to complete Annual Registration for the 2018-19 school year. The other is attending an Annual Registration Workshop.
- Niner Engage is the place to go for students looking to get involved, including prospective and new incoming students. The information you put into your Niner Engage student organization profile will determine what people see when they search through the directory or visit your page directly. We recommend an eye-catching organization logo and photos, sharing your social media information, and making sure all of your content is updated regularly, including contact information for your officers and meeting information.
- Through Niner Engage, you can set up a departmental portal that includes forms, articles, events and searchable directories that relate to your department.
What you need to DO:
- Log in to the Niner Engage system and update your user profile.
- Update your student organization's Niner Engage portal to complete one of the two steps required for Annual Registration. Be ready with your logo, contact information for your officers and members, an updated constitution, and any updates to your social networking links!
- Upload pictures, create and promote events, add important documents and stay in contact with your members throughout the year. Niner Engage makes it easy to manage and promote your student organization.
- Browse events, posts, and other organizations and departments.
- To update your user profile and department portal, log in to Niner Engage. You will be able to access forms and events that you have saved in your portal. We encourage you to create new content, including events and articles, to promote what is happening in your area!
- If you have previously used OrgSync as an involvement resource, please remember to now direct students to Niner Engage. Students will be able to browse and search organizations and events across campus, and directly connect to current student leaders that share their interests.
- Update any printed or online materials with information about Niner Engage. The link to the new system will be ninerengage.uncc.edu. If you need a copy of the new logo, please contact us.
Let us know if you have ANY questions about Niner Engage. Email email@example.com or give us a call at (704) 687-7176.