Contracted Services & Entertainment

If your student organization is bringing entertainment (i.e. DJ, musician, speaker, comedian, etc.) on campus or using a vendor to provide services, a contract will be necessary in order for the vendor/entertainer to be paid and/or to use space at UNC Charlotte. Please see the Student Organizations staff for information and support at least three weeks in advance of the event

The following forms must be completed before a contract will be produced:

Two student organization members (preferrably the President and another member) must sign the contract in order for it to be processed. Please note that contracts take several weeks to be processed, so immediate payment will not occur.

The Student Organizations staff is available to help your student group with the contracting process. Please stop by the Student Government and Organizations Complex on the second floor of the Popp Martin Student Union for more information or questions.